Please can we remind organisations to ensure they carry out all the appropriate
processes to publish their version 9 assessment on time. Important: The report
for the Care Quality Commission is to be sent on Monday 2 April 2012 and therefore any
unpublished assessments will be included in the report with that status.
For the NHS and Social Care please ensure you have completed all of these steps:
- IGT User to mark each “Requirement as Complete”;
- IGT Reviewer role to mark each “Requirement Confirmed Complete”;
- IGT Reviewer role to select “Assessments” on the left-hand menu and then click the
“Confirm” button (which only appears when all requirements have been confirmed as
- IGT Administrator role to select “Assessments” on the left-hand menu and then click
the “Publish” button;
- IGT Administrator role to read and accept the “IG Assurance Statement”.
For other organisations (GPs, community pharmacy, DACs, dental practices, eyecare
services, NHS Business Partners, CTPs, secondary use organisations, voluntary
organisations, hosted secondary use teams), please complete these steps:
IMPORTANT: When an organisation publishes their assessment they are confirming that
this is the final version, no changes are needed and the assessment has been signed off
by the board/senior management. This is applicable to ALL organisation types.