IG Toolkit Version 12 is Now Live (13/06/2014)
Summary of Changes for this release:-
- A new Local Authority view in IGT Version 12 has been created – replacing the previous Social Care Delivery/Local Authority (SCD/LA).
The SCD/LA requirement set has been amended to eradicate duplication of IGT requirements/public service network information assurance (PSN IA)
criteria and rationalise and refine current requirements to improve relevance to the Local Authority working environment (i.e. reducing and
replacing the NHS centric content).
- Minor changes to the Hosted Secondary Use Team/Project view to make this view more accessible for the academic/research community.
- Essential updates have been made to the content where needed such as removal of outdated references to deprecated standards and
responses to issues raised by IGT users.
- Updates have been made in line with the Department of Health’s response to "Information: To Share or not to Share?" (also
known as the Caldicott2 review report).
- Minor functionality changes to the look and feel of the IGT.
The following documents provide further details:
The External IG Delivery Team would like to take this opportunity to thank all those from the service who have contributed to the development of IG Toolkit Version 12.
Page Processing Time: 0.03 seconds
Page Render Time: seconds