Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of the IG Toolkit website is provided by the Department of Health (DH) Informatics Directorate - Information Governance Policy Team, and is subject to the below terms and conditions.
By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of the information that you provide to us in accordance with the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- We reserve the right to change the contents of this website, including the terms and conditions of use at any time, by posting such changes on the website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the website.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access to the site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the website is free from viruses or bugs we will not be held responsible for any damage caused by these.
- We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any material, including third party, made available on, or which can be accessed using this website, including links to other sites.
- Where third party materials are provided for re-use (see copyright section below), it is your responsibility to ensure that such material adequately meets your own needs or the needs of your organisation.
- We will retain the personal information (name and/or email address) provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide an audit trail of IG Toolkit transactions. This information will not be shared with any third party without prior notice and your explicit consent.
There are specific copyright rules that apply to this site as follows:
- The material on this website is protected by Crown copyright unless otherwise indicated. Crown copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context.
- The Knowledge Base Resource on this website contains third party materials which have been generously donated by NHS and Social Care organisations. These materials may not be used (ie copied, adapted, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted) in any way except for your own personal use or your organisation’s non commercial use.
- If Crown copyrighted or third party material from the Knowledge Base Resource is used the source of the material must be identified and, where appropriate, the copyright status acknowledged.
- Please read the Copyright Statement for general information on Crown copyright policy and licensing arrangements.
Page Processing Time: 0.06 seconds
Page Render Time: seconds